Wednesday, August 5, 2009

fantastic friday: class kickoff AND shophop!

I'm pretty excited to get back home on Friday because not only will we be hosting another mah-velous Class Kickoff at Scrappin' Good Times, but it is ALSO the kickoff day for SoCal ShopHop. I expect things will be pretty hoppin' at the store (word to the wise: if you're thinking of signing up for a class and can make it to kickoff - DO!)

Pics for the SGT classes are starting to pop up on the website, but here are some "extra" sneaky peeks of my classes:

This is the Intro to Scrapbooking class layout

And a close-up of the title


Here is the cover of "You Are My Sunshine

And a sort of interior view (a tease, if you will!)


A cute little birdie


"What a Zoo!" chipboard mini book

...and a close up

A couple of interior pages...




One of two "Fast & Fab" layouts entitled "Fall"

...and some close-ups

The second "Fast & Fab" layout: "Wish Upon a Star"



So, I hope I'll see you on Friday for the Big Night! Be sure and tell me hi if you do stop by. Until then!

1 comment:

Jill Felker said...

Dang, Cindy! Can I take your class?????