Sunday, August 16, 2009

day 1 - socal shophop '09

Photo Opp Stop at Scrappin' Good Times

**ETA: I just posted at the SGT blog inviting other Shop-Hoppers to share their S.H. stories - and I'll be doing a prize drawing from the posts once the ShopHop is over!

Even though I got my first stamp on Friday 8/7, I it didn't quite feel like a *real* day of ShopHopping because I did not "hop" to any other stores. No, in fact, I was already going to be at my home store, Scrappin' Good Times because it was time for our bi-monthly Class Kickoff.

It was, however, the night before our first and longest hopping day so there was that anticipation building up and seeing all my fellow 'hoppers' coming through the store was lots of fun. Here are some pics from the night.

The SGT make-n-take "Wild Things" designed by Lizett - isn't it adorable?

One of my classes "What a Zoo" (October 10th)

My purchases for the night - new Abbey Road by MME!


No comments: