Saturday, November 17, 2007

a warehouse sale to "die" for

Had some big fun yesterday at the big Sizzix/Ellison warehouse sale. Wow, they sure know how to put on a sale! I ended up with a couple of new alphabets, some great "basic" dies and lots and lots of fun wafer dies (Sizzlets). The wait to pay took as long (or longer) than the amount of time spent shopping, but no matter. It was all worth it for such great deals. I saw many familiar faces (some of these were scrappers I don't even know but must have seen around at Expos or in stores). I heard this may just be the last warehouse sale so I'm really glad to have made the trip out there.

Can't wait to use my new toys. I'll be sure to post projects from the new dies here.

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

Last sale?!?!? I want to see your dies! Please.....