Thursday, November 15, 2007

check out print & pattern blog

So, you may or may not have noticed that I've linked up a bunch of blogs and stuff on the right side navigation of my blog here. One of my faves is Print & Pattern - they always post the coolest stuff.

Well, if you've never checked it out before, you really need to visit now because they are featuring cool scrapbook papers. This is the first time I've seen SB stuff there (but then again I don't visit it as often as I'd like). They've got KI Memories and in particular stuff from the uber cool Love, Elsie line by the extremelly talented Elsie Flannigan.

Here's a quick "go to" link for you: Print & Pattern

KI had the cutest booth at Winter CHA earlier this year. They were just releasing the Love, Elsie line and had Elsie set up in a cute litttle "kitchenette" with a bar for stoppers-by to sit and do a make-n-take. Wish I'd gotten some pics of the cute kitchen, but anyway here is one pic I did get. You can see the Roxy and Betty lines in the background:

No comments: