Saturday, November 17, 2007

instant scrapbook

A little footnote on the new dies. Almost forgot to mention that I was already able to use a couple of them for the baby shower album that my friends and I made on Monday. Here is a pic of some of the album pages (tho not the ones I used the new dies on because I don't want to post guests' photos without their permission).



The finished album turned out so cute (if I do say so!) There were four of us who worked on it, but despite our differing individual styles we still managed to put together a wonderful unified album. It really helped to use papers from one manufacturer/line (in this case K & Company). And let me just add that I loved the "teamwork" approach -- the four of us were able to complete in a single afternoon-to-evening.

Today as the shower progressed, we quickly snapped, printed and adhered the photos into the album so that it would be done when the guest of honor finished opening gifts. The completed album was the last gift she opened. She was very happy with it.

Instant albums like this one are great fun to do and are a big hit. If you don't have a photo printer, you can use a Polaroid camera instead.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Great album! Did you get those dies at the sale?!

Hillary said...

wonderful album!!!! thanks for sharing :)