Sunday, April 29, 2012

spring cleaning, part 2


My Scrapbook Sale is now history. Mostly I'm happy about that, but I gotta confess that I've got a little bit of mixed feelings here.

On the one hand, I'm feeling really good because I finally was able to fit the sale into my schedule (I'd been planning to have one for nearly two years). I'm happy to say that I moved plenty of supplies on to new homes where they can have a fresh lease on life. So, yay me!

On the other hand, I'm a little surprised and honestly also a little disappointed at just how much stuff I actually still have. I'm talking stuff I didn't even go through. (Eeek!) The fact is, there just wasn't time to get to everything. I sorted and I thinned. I purged and I culled. I did what I could, but in the end I couldn't beat the clock. So, you know what that means - there is more purging in my future! And I may just be putting some of those goodies into giveaways here on my blog.

So stay tuned!




1 comment:

Denise said...

Hello- just popping over from class. I've been trying to spring clean too but it doesn't make much of a dent so I know what you mean!