Saturday, April 23, 2011

quietly crafting (among other things)

At California Adventure with the kiddoes
So even thought I've been pretty busy this year, it's been a fairly quiet year for me as far as teaching classes. Fact is, other than the classes I've done at my home, I haven't done any other teaching. It wasn't that I haven't wanted to, but before this year even started I knew I had a big, busy spring in store. I guess I've really just been too distracted to throw myself into the throes of class design  & prep (as much as I wanted to).

At CHA Winter Show with Tammy, Genine & Michelle
As I mentioned in my last post, I haven't been on hiatus from my creative/crafty life. Besides attending and working the CHA Winter show in January and the Anaheim Scrapbook Expo in February,  I also kept busy creating projects for Ready, Set, Create ezine so I've been plenty crafty.

Scrapbook Expo Anaheim - Working with PK Glitz

This month I've been busy getting ready to be a vendor at an NSD crop in Orange County (more on that at my other blog).

Getting my vendor table ready for NSD crop

But the Big Thing that has really got my attention is party planning. My son graduates high school in just a little over a month. And in just a couple of weeks after that we are having a graduating party for him. Seems like there is so much (too much) to do in just 8 weeks.

Trying to remember to take it one step at a time. Oh, yeah... and to breathe.

No comments: