Thursday, March 10, 2011

get your craft on!

In case you don't already know it, March is National Craft Month. That means it's a great time to...
For me, March has been very crafty. In fact, so far all of 2011 has been one big crafty event. First, there was the Craft & Hobby Association Winter Trade Show aka "CHA" (what? you're saying I haven't posted my pics? eeek! I better take care of that, right?). Then, no sooner was I back from CHA and dove straight into designing/prepping some cards for my monthly crop group using some of the new techniques I'd picked up at the show.

After the crop was history we squeezed in a weekend trip to Disney (not crafty, but very inspirational I'd say). We had a great time and less than a week later I was back in Anaheim for Scrapbook Expo.

That was just about two weeks ago, and since returning I've been deep in crafty-land getting my projects done for the next edition of Ready, Set, Create. I've been in a lovely glittery, inky mess of delight since then.

I will leave you with this sneaky peek at some of my RSC projects, and be sure to look for the new issue when it debuts the first of April (no fooling!)



No comments: