Monday, December 14, 2009

when will i see you again?

Seems like more often than not my blog post titles are titles of old songs or movies (or lines from old movies).

So, this time my post title (an old 70s song, if I'm not mistaken) is directed to SGT customers: when will I see you again? Hopefully I'll see some of  at you soon at either the Tuesday night Quickutz party, or the Thursday night customer appreciation/farewell potluck at SGT. I'm going to pop in to both of them so I hope I will see lots of you there! If I happen to miss you, just remember that you can keep up with me here or at my other blog, or on Twitter, or Facebook or by email. Or maybe I'll just run into you at one of the places we scrapbookers like to haunt (like Expo, or CHA, or ???)

In any case, sending hugs out to all the lovely ladies I've met through my association with the store and wishing you all the best!

(edited to add a pic that was taken at the SGT Employee potluck dinner last week - a fine looking group, if I do say so!)


No comments: