Wednesday, January 14, 2009

just two more days


Just look at all that yummy, yummy ribbon and trim. I want to roll around in it! In the background there is my Cricut Expression that moved in here last November after my baby Cricut misbehaved for the last time. (A certain well known retailer made me a black Friday deal that I couldn't pass up.)

So what's the point of this pic? Just a hint at what I've been up to for the past week or so and a subtle reminder that there are only two more days until my "Very Stylish Girl" class. There are a few spots left and you can reserve a seat by calling the store. In case you missed my earlier post, this class is inspired by the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's and its star Audrey Hepburn.

This week between kit prep and the stuff known as "daily life", I also managed some scrappiness. I completed this layout for a special scrapbook that you can learn more about here.

No comments: