Friday, January 16, 2009

a heritage layout


I completed this layout for a SB challenge. I've always loved this photo of my dad (at abt. 10 yrs) with his family. In fact, this photo is one in a series taken that day. The others include one of just my grandparents, and two portraits of my grandma's sisters and their husbands (or beaus? not sure if they were all married yet at the time). I really cherish the old family photos and would like to get more of them scrapped this year.

For this project I was able to use some products from Websters Pages. This is a company whose products I've admired "from afar" for awhile now. They've been a little harder to locate than some of the more well known mfrs, but so worth looking for & finding!

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

What a gorgeous page Cindy!! And love the story behind the photo.