Friday, May 9, 2008

the tag's the thing

So, I am just now *getting* how tags work on blog posts. I feel kinda silly for not recognizing what their purpose is - to index blog posts by topic. I guess thought the tags were connected to the internet search engines like Google. I only recently discovered that I can actually include a list of tags I've used on my blog to make it easier to find related posts.

I've gone ahead and added my tag list (aka "labels") at the far right under all the other blog doo-dads. I'm also trying to clean the tags up so they'll be more useful.

Just for fun, I thought I'd post some pics of some tags I've made. Most of these are pretty old --done in my swap craze days. I guess if you're a scrapbooker you might be able to guess at the dates of these projects by looking at the paper used. ;-)



1 comment:

Tricia said...

Oooh beautiful tags Cindy!