Friday, April 4, 2008

we kicked it

Tonight was the bi-annual class kickoff at Scrappin' Good Times. We have such wonderful customers at our store and I love being able to see so many of these dear ladies all at once whenever there is a big store event like the kickoff. And, of course, as usual, there were lots of exciting new classes from all the teachers. I slid in at the last minutes with just about 20 minutes before the store re-opened. As I've done I'll week, I was running on empty and trying to catch up (more on that in a minute).

Here I am behind my table. This display is for the class I will be co-teaching with Kristin Hayne. It's a bright hot chipboard album entitled "Where's the Party?":

So, now after all is said and done this class was a winner - there was just one spot left at the end of the night. W00T! (BTW, if you are interested in the class, please be sure to call the store and put your name on the wait list so we can figure out whether we need to expand the class.)

As for what I've been up to for the last few weeks. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that it was taxes AGAIN! Yes, you read that right... those nasty taxes were BACK!!! This time, however, I was putting entries in for 2007. So, I am officially caught up now! And now after doing entries for not one, not two, but THREE returns in the last 7 months I am where I should be and does it feel nice. These last few years are the first time I've ever fallen behind on bookkeeping and taxes and let me just say that it is not a good place to be.

It sure was nice to emerge from the dark cave of Taxes though I think someone may have stolen one of my kidneys while I was in that cave! (just kidding -- it's that darn YouTube again! One thing I know for sure - I definitely was not at Candy Mountain.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy!! I miss seeing you around but it sounds like you have been very busy. I wish I could come to one of your classes - they always look great!

Jennifer Priest said...

The class looks great!! The table too!

Pixie said...

Candy Mountain Charlie! ;) I didn't get it at first but it's grown on me. My sister says it has a sequel but I have yet to find it.