Thursday, February 28, 2008

a blip in the CHA transmittal

Well, I had to interrupt my CHA pic posts for a quick trip to Scrapbook Expo in Costa Mesa. My friends Allison and Lisa and I booked a room at a hotel and spent a night scrapping our hearts out. We stayed up WAaaaay too late (3:30am) then got up early for our day at Expo. I was pretty wiped out when we were done. I hardly remember Sunday at all, as I crashed and burned pretty hard after 3 days at CHA and then the 2 days at Expo.

Since then, I've been immersed in making kits for the upcoming Silly Old Bear class at Scrappin Good Times (this Sunday already --wow, where does the time go?) I was able to expand the class and accomodate the people on the wait list (woo hoo!) and also put together an alternate version of the class for 3/9. The new class is called "In the Pink with Pooh & Piglet" and is very similar to the original, but in a different album and with more pink touches. Here's the cover:


I'll get back to my CHA pics soon. I think I'm going to give up on editing them tho. There are just *SO* many of them and so little time. There are probably so many pics from CHA up now that mine are an afterthought anyway.

Later!

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

This is soooooooo cute!!

Scrappy Running Me said...

looks like such a cute class! oh, i TAGGED you! check my blog for the deets. xoxox, nan
www.scrappynan.blogspot.com