Friday, July 20, 2007

felt fettish

Don't you just love the fun felt embellishments that are everywhere these days? I recently saw cute felt shape magnets at both JoAnn's and Michaels and of course if you scrapbook there are the fun little flowers and shapes from American Crafts and other manufacturers.

Now, if you want to really, REALLY enjoy some awesome felt handiwork, check out the Pink Owl Creations store at Etsy. There are SOoooo many cool things in this store! Pins, headbands, barrettes and of course the must-have scrapbook accents, too. And be sure you tell Beth who sent you!

Yummies from Pink Owl Creations

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Are these the flowers that Kristin used? I thought she had sewed them! WOW--they are so cute! Cindy you are so awesome. I learn something every time I go onto your blog!

Scrapdog1-- said...

Thanks for the tip Cindy. It's in my Favorites now. Love just looking at all the cute things.

Anonymous said...

Awhhhh!!! Thanks for the shout out Cindy!! I am trying to get caught up on my reading and was checking out your blog, what a sweet surprise!!!

Beth