Sunday, May 3, 2009

maybe may too

A little brag book for yesterday's baby shower

Well, I'm hoping not, but maybe May is going to be a busy month too? Spent Friday "catching up" after a week of vertigo and straight into the weekend with a baby shower *and* an anniversary party last night. They were both gorgeous events. Thankfully it didn't rain on the garden setting shower (though I think I may have lost my umbrella there).

Here's some pics from the baby shower. Isn't the cake cute? Love the little monkey:





The anniversary party was a lovely golden 50th for one of my cousins. Her kids did an awesome job putting together a beautiful and memorable event. There was a wonderful slide show of "through the years" and they even had my cousin's wedding dress on display --thought that was a wonderful touch:



Well, however May plays out a full life is a good life!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Wow, you have been busy!
Vertigo? Crazy stuff to have to deal with. I'm glad you're feeling better!
Both parties look beautiful. Did you make the mini album?