Wednesday, February 18, 2009

kaisercraft


More pics from CHA, this time from the Kaisercraft booth. They had the cutest oversized projects around the booth that I couldn't resist taking photos of. Some would make fabulous home decor projects --esp for those supersized "great rooms" or those airy rooms with cathedral ceilings. Unfortunately, my humble abode boasts neither of those, but I still think I could go for one of these large scale projects for the mantle or on top of the bookcase wall unit.

I liked this first "mini album" a lot because not only was there the eye-catching supersize version (abt 12" or 15" square, I'm guessing)...


...but there was also a baby brother version on the shelf (about 6"?). Cool, huh?...


Here's more oversized samples...



And the regular versions...


And just a couple more (biggies):

This last one is the one I'd like to adapt for my mantle or as a gift perhaps. The photo is at least an 8"x10" (maybe larger) just to give you a sense of the scale. Isn't this too cute?! Even as just a double fold out this would be adorable.

Oh yeah and there was lots of cool product in the booth too, but I'll have to save that for another post since I'm all out of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love kaisercraft. All kinds of fun embellishments! I love the mini pearls and rhinestones. I go crazy over that stuff!
Man, I wish I could've gone this year. Darn the snow!

Jennifer Priest said...

They had a great booth! I loved all the giveaways too. Thanks for all the pics!!