Tuesday, February 3, 2009

K&Co at CHA

I have to admit that K&Co has always been a favorite of mine. I don't necessarily like every line, but they have so many to choose from that it seems I can always find something to make me happy.

Here are some pics from their booth. I'm especially loving these die cut borders. Seems like they had them for several of their lines. These are nice full packs, with lots of variety in the cuts/designs. I'll definitely be on the lookout for some of these:

Some more, this time from one of my new favorite collections "Wild Raspberry":



I'm also really loving the new "Cut-and-Paste" line which has a hip vintage look that I don't remember seeing from K&Co before:





That jam-packed package of ephemera is calling to me!

2 comments:

Krista Nash said...

Did not see those border dies, or notice them at least. I am liking them very much!

Kalyn said...

The K & Co. "Que Sera Sera" line is on sale at M's :) I bought it all! :)