Tuesday, January 20, 2009

zing! went the strings of my heart


Zing is a new embossing powder from American Crafts. This is what they're saying on their blog:

"Zing isn’t ordinary embossing powder – it’s the most even, opaque and vivid embossing powder available. It’s ama-Zing! Easily apply powder to any image, heat and watch as it takes on a beautiful raised effect. Zing embossing powder is packaged in two ounce bottles and is available in a variety of colors and four unique finishes: opaque, metallic, glitter and fluorescent."

Doesn't it sound wonderful? I have to admit that heat embossing is one of my favorite techniques and the thought of having a cool new powder to work with has my heart a-flutter. In any case I hope my heart strings go zing when I actually get me some "zing".

Every time I type Zing I think of an old Doris Day-Rock Hudson movie where they were marketing a mystery product called vip. Vip....Zing.... they sound the same, right?

Hi there, I'm the Zing Girl. Oh, yes folks... everything I got I owe to ZING.

Ack, can you tell I'm running on 3 hrs. sleep?

No comments: