Monday, August 4, 2008

hey you disney fans...

Kick off was a blast as usual. Here's a look at the Tink side of my table. There is room in this class and sign-ups are now open by phone.

Here's a look at the "Cars" side of the table. This layout was designed by Kristin Hayne for my October Intro class. I want to let advanced scrappers know that if you love Cars but don't want to sit in on a beginners' class, you can purchase the kit only as an add-on at a reduced price.



Here's how it works: if you purchase the "kit only" option it costs the same as the class and includes the 30-page workbook, but if you ONLY want the layout be sure to ask for the October Intro Class ADD-ON. This will give you just the layout kit (no workbook). To order by phone, call Scrappin' Good Times at (909) 305-0748.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Very cute!!! Love both of them!!

Pixie said...

Cindy! You are OBLIGATED from now on to call me or email or something about DISNEY related anything like this! I'm so bummed I missed this.

Hope all is well. :D