Wednesday, June 18, 2008

what's a girl to do?

What's a girl to do with all the purged treasures culled from her stash?!? Find them new homes at the Scrappin' Good Times Scrapbook Garage Sale! Yup, that's right --SGT is having it's very first EVAH garage sale this weekend. I am *so* excited -the timing couldn't be better.

I'll have a table and honestly I could probably fill two tables if I had the time to go through more stuff (or was better at making quick decisions -lol!) My goal was to get rid of 1/3 to 1/2 of my patterned paper, but that is so much easier to say than do. Sigh.

I think I've managed to put aside 1/6 so far. We'll see how the next couple of days go.

If you're in the SoCal area, I hope you'll come "treasure hunting" on Saturday! Click here for details.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

It's so hard clearing out your papers! there are so many papers I have purchased and thought I will use that for something! I still havnt touched them!! lol
Good luck with it all! I wish I was closer I would take a peek!

Kristi M. said...

I totally understand the feeling. Several months ago I moved my scrap space to another room and decided to purge to make things fit better. I just went through the paper and when I saw it I made a decision quick. I tried not to stew over it. When I finally got the final bid through Ebay on my stuff, boy was I not sad to see it go. It also was some sort of relief to see it go and not have to look at it feeling guilty that I have not touched it. I have not looked back since. I know you can do it.