Friday, June 6, 2008

time for class kickoff again

I can't believe it's already been two months, but here we are at another Friday kickoff at Scrappin' Good Times. Mostly I'm ready, but I do have some odds and ends to take care of before tonight. Before I could even peel my eyelids open this morning, I had started a mental "to do" list. My table is going to be different than originally planned since I had to postpone one of my classes (Tinkerbell class is in September now instead of August). So the sparkly stuff is out and instead I'm going to embrace a beach theme seeing as both the June and July class layouts feature surfboards. (Have you noticed that surfboards are a recurring theme in several of the summer scrapbook paper lines?)

If you're local, maybe I'll see you tonight. Otherwise, look for some pictures of kickoff here later this weekend!

No comments: