Thursday, February 7, 2008

made-and-took

Last Friday was the bi-monthly class kick-off at Scrappin' Good Times. It was a chilly night, but even with that nip in the air we had a great turnout. Did a fun little make-n-take card. My DH complained that this is the hokiest sentiment ever, but I can't take credit for coming up with it. I didn't write the song, and can't even take credit for the idea of pairing it with a chandelier --found that inspiration in the February, 2008 issue of Paper Crafts ("Show Your Moxie"). Here's what it looked like:

"You Light Up My Life" make-n-take card

I introducted two new classes. For March I'm teaching "Silly Old Bear" - a mini album featuring Classic Pooh. I guess that cuddly old bear is as popular as ever because the class sold out before the night was over. I'm working now on (hopefully) putting together a second session of the class or at least kits. We'll see how it goes...

A couple of inside pages from "Silly Old Bear" Classic Pooh mini album

My other class this 'semester' is Introduction to Scrapbooking in April. The layout for this one is a bit more intricate than I usually do for the intro class, but it turned out awfully cute (if I do say so myself). I used some Sugar Coated cardstock from Doodlebug -love that sutff!

a little peek at "Spring Joy" layout (April Intro class)


Thanks to everyone who attended the Kick-off --ya'all make it so fun!

No comments: