Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ikea is my friend!


It opened maybe 4 or 5 years ago, but it wasn't until this week that I set foot inside my local store. Now this I find amazing because I have always loved IKEA. Further, I have always bemoaned the fact that if I wanted to visit the showroom, I was going to have to do some driving.

So, what has kept me from visiting local IKEA? Wish I knew. Guess I just didn't *need* to stop by. Well, that all changed with the projects we have underway at home right now. We're not remodeling, we're not re-decorating, we're just moving things around and in the process we need to clean, purge and make better use of our space.

It has been quite a challenge! Thank goodness for my new BFF IKEA! So far I've picked up a new bookcase and a desk for my room. That new desk is why I am FINALLY able to post here at my blog. (I've been computer-less for almost a week now --eeeek!)

We still another major phase in the Big Switch-ola and another visit to IKEA (new dressers for me and DH - woo hoo!) I'm so happy and relieved to be nearly done with this big project. I think when all is said and done, the rooms may not look all the much different than they do now but hopefully they will function better which will make us all very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

start the car...
Start the Car...
START THE CAR...

START THE CARRR!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!