Wednesday, September 26, 2007

shop hopping, a postscript

Showing off my passport in front of Scrapbooks Unlimited, Temecula

Well, as if running all over the state and spending my moolah on cute SB stuff wasn't prize enough in itself, I'm pleased to tell you that that crazy shop hopping has paid off in an even bigger way! Last night I picked up a voicemail from Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway saying I was one of the ten winners in their store's ShopHop drawing and will I pleeeeeeze come get my goodie bag. Wooooo hoooo!

Then today, I was taken completely by surprise to find out I'd won one of the photo contest drawings --a ScrapFest crop weekend. Double wooo hoooo! (Wow, a chance to really dig into all my yummy new products.)

If you're like me I bet you know those people that are always winning drawings and doorprizes and stuff (gilby) --but I am definitely *NOT* one of them so I'm really in a state of shock here. Giant thanks to everyone who had a part in putting the ShopHop together including Scrapbooking Roads message board where the photo contest was held, to the ScrapFest people for donating the crop weekend prize, and to Cool Scrapbook Stuff for doing their own in-store drawing. Big congrats to fellow winners in the drawings (big shout out to Jennifer and Trisha and SGT's customer Debbie Macias - hey girls, enjoy!)

4 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Woohoo!!! That's awesome, Cindy! Have fun!

Wendy said...

WOO HOO!
Congrats to you!!
Can't wait to see all your goodies!

Teresa Loop said...

How incredibly cool is that?! I think a shop hop is a great idea, I'm jealous! You rocked the Hambly too, I noticed.

Please post your winnings after you get them, I'm dying to see what you got.

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,
I can hardly wait until Scrapfest!! It is going to be lots of fun. Have fun!!