Wednesday, July 11, 2007

greetings from las vegas, nevada


Well, it's our last night in Vegas and we've had such a relaxing time. I recovered from a near digital camera disaster (eek, my card was full, yet there were no images on it --go figure!). After reformatting my card I was back in business and even tho I missed a day of photos, I was able to get back on track. I've even figured out how to load a pic here from dh's laptop. I can't believe how quickly our time here has gone and we're headed back home tomorrow.

Goodbye pool, goodbye maid, goodbye restaurant meals. Sigh.

3 comments:

susan said...

Hi Cindy,

I hope you had a great time. Vegas is so much fun! Glad you fixed your digital problem. That could cause panic in a scrapbooker!!

Tricia said...

Ahh Vegas...I have been wanting to go for some time now...but as you know it may be a while!

I hope you and your family enjoyed yourselves and have a safe trip back home!

Jennifer Priest said...

HI Cindy--glad you are back. Can't wait to see you more pics. Looks like you guys had fun--sorry for the camera troubles.