Monday, June 4, 2007

Where is all this STUFF coming from?

I've been trying to purge my stash... well, at least SOME of it in preparation for a SB garage sale. I keep finding stuff I didn't even remember I had. That's a sad state of affairs. I'm going to blame it on not having the ideal storage set-up. Now that DH and DS have built me some awesome shelving units, I feel like organization is within reach.

But I still can't figure out where all this stuff has come from. Could it be breeding when I'm not looking?

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

It MUST Be breeding!! LOL Where is this yeard sale? There is one at an sb store up in my area that I am considering doing because, like you, my stuff needs to be spayed and neutered!

Amber H. said...

I think it's just SB supplies in general. Mine seem to multiply daily, taking over my entire scrap area! Good luck with your garage sale :o) I hope you make a ton of money!